Get your funds and money faster than a Paper Check through direct deposit in your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card account. Open your card account and set up direct deposit to enjoy the quick access to your money and manage funds.
Don’t have a card yet? Order your card now.
- You need to provide your name, street address and date of birth.
- Information that will help to verify your identity.
- You may need to copy of your driver’s license
Get A Prepaid Debit Card Account:
- To begin the enrollment, you need to visit netspend.com/prepaid-debit-card/applyNow link from your web browser.
- The link will take you to the application page. You have to fill out a secure online form with your information. It’s easy, quick and safe.
- Personal information: you need to provide your complete name.
- You need to enter your forename and family name.
- Next, leave your residential address.
- Enter Apt. #, city name as well as state that associated with your address.
- Enter ZIP code.
- You need to provide your email address. Your ID is secure and only use to send you important information about application status and card’s offers.
- Choose your preferred payment option.
- Choose your card
- Click on “Continue” button.
- You need to provide your date of birth and identification information.
- Create a login for your account.
- Set up a username.
- Make a password for your account.
- Provide more details necessary to complete the application.
You will receive a white envelope by mail within 7 to 10 business days.
Activate Your Card:
You have to activate your card before you can use it. Card activation is easy and fast and takes just a couple of minutes.
- Click the “Activate” option.
- Provide your card number and security code.
- Click “Continue” button and complete activation.
- Sign up for an online account for managing your funds.
- Set up free Anytime Alerts
Login To Your Account For Activation:
- Log into your account if you are a registered number.
- You need to verify your identity before activation.
- Enter a valid social security number and answer some security questions.
- You will see a toll-free number on your screen.
- Call that number to complete the process.
- Finally, you create a four-digit PIN. You will use your code for ATM withdrawals and PIN purchases in store.
- Pick a number that you won’t forget but don’t make it so simple that it would be easy for someone else to guess it.
- You have done! Your card is now activated.
Set Up Direct Deposit:
Paychecks: Your paychecks will directly deposit to your card account.
- Access the online “Account Center” by following netspend.com/account/authenticate.m link.
- Use your valid username and password to access your account online.
- Fill out a direct deposit form.
- You need to provide bank routing number and your card account number.
- Send the form your employer who is accountable to provide a paycheck.
- You will receive those funds as soon as they are available in your account.
Tax Refunds: You will get your state tax refunds faster than by mail with direct deposit into your card account.
Federal Government Benefits: You will receive your Social Security funds faster through direct deposit in your account. You will enjoy the quick access to your money.
The Benefits OfDirect Deposit:
- You can deposit funds to your account without the troubles of paper checks.
- You will receive funds up to two days faster.
- No need to wait for a check to clear. You will get money as soon as it is available in your card account
- Subscribe to anytime Alerts and get notifications when your money is available.
- It’s safe and convenient
- No risk of lost or stolen.
- No need wait in line to cash a check.
- Avoid Check-Cashing Fees
- Direct deposit is free.
- Control Your Money anytime anywhere
You Must Know:
- According to USA PATRIOT Act, it is necessary for all financial institutions and their third parties to collect, authenticate, and save information that recognizes every individual who opens a Card Account.
- By federal rules, a prepaid card is subject to initial load limitations until it is activated and registered.
- You cannot use your card for international transactions. Citizens of the State of Vermont are unable to open a Card Account.
- Other charges, terms, and conditions are related to the use and reloading of your account.
- You can send your inquiries to email@example.com.
- For Customer Service: you can call toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363).
- Fax: use the 855-439-6488 number to send the fax.
Customer service representatives are always there to answer any questions you may have about your Card account and direct deposit.