The NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card is the best way to control your funds. All you need is to open a card account and activate it to make purchases and pay bills. You can use your card over the phone, for online purchases and in-store payments. Use it at ATMs to withdraw cash. It’s secured than managing money.
Prepaid debit card gives you:
- A secure substitute to cash
- Trustworthy provision every step of the way
- Convenience you want and freedom you need
How To Use Your Card?
Fulfill your financial needs.
Make Purchases: Shop online, in-store or online and pay for purchases using your card. You have the option to choose “credit” and “debit” when you are at a store.
Pay Bills: Your funds are sent electronically using the utmost level of security:
- Fast & Secure: Pay your bills using quick and safe e-pay services.
- Easy: Follow easy online directions
- Convenient: save stamps and associated mailing budgets
- Flexible: You choose which bill pay method works best for you
Load Checks: You can add funds to your card in minutes using mobile apps.
Transfer Money: Transfer funds from your NetSpend card to other accounts. Use the online account center for your convenience. All you need is your card number or username and recipient’s account number.
Get Payback Rewards: Earn cash back for using your prepaid debit card.
- Log in to your account and access the rewards page to see your offers.
- Activate the offers you like.
- Use your card to purchase and redeem your deals.
Keep track of the rewards you have earned.
Get Special Offers: You will receive great deals and promotions from great dealers and sellers.
Use your card to fulfill your financial needs and log in to select financial solutions that work for you, manage your money and get friendly customer service.
You can add money with ease and convenience. Create Direct Deposit of your Government Benefits and paycheck for free. You can add cash or checks through 100,000 NetSpend locations throughout the United States. You can transfer money using, a checking or savings account, or another card account
Use Powerful Tools:
You can easily add money to an optional savings account, track your spending and manage a budget with the help of powerful tools.
Access Online Account Center:
Log in to your online account center to manage your money from home, from work or on the go. You can access your online account anywhere with an Internet connection.
Go to www.netspend.com/account/authenticate.m link from your web browser.
Input your valid login credentials to access your account online.
- Enter your username.
- Provide account password in specified field.
- Click the “Login” button.
Get quick and safe access to your money.
Revive Text Alerts:
You will get a free text message on your mobile phone. You will receive a message after every transaction, keep track of your balance and keep an eye on account activity.
You will receive alerts and information such as:
- Notice when deposits are available in your account
- Your current card account balance
- Search the nearest reload locations
- Select text commands and preferences
You will experience the significant difference when it comes to managing your funds with robust solutions.
Create A Budget:
Use easy-to-use planning tools to manage resources and create a simple budget for yourself. You will be able to:
- Track your spending
- Set limits on your spending
Get A Great Return:
Open your NetSpend Savings Account and add funds on best rate. You will get 0.50% APY on balances above $1,000 and 5.00% APY up to $1,000.
Select Appropriate Fee Plan:
Pick up a plan that is best for your money needs and works for the way you use for your account. You can choose from different purchase fee options.
Faster Access To Your Money:
Get quick access to your paycheck or government check via Direct Deposit which is the fast and free technique to add your paycheck and benefits check to your prepaid debit card. Open your account to receive direct deposit services.
- Spend responsibly: keep track on expenses, look up the balance and use your funds sensibly.
- Save money: your card has no interest charges or late charges.
- Take control: use online budgeting tools to manage your money.
Path to Financial Success:
NetSpend takes you towards the best ways to manage your money. Enjoy convenience and get quick access you expect from a Visa debit card or Debit MasterCard.
Simplify your savings and money and make your life stress-free.